Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 pkg. baby carrots, cut in half
1 cup golden raisins
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. saffron, crushed
1 pkg. Gits Kulfi Mix
Sugar to taste
1/4 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. ghee
- Process carrots in food processor.
- Over medium high heat, cook carrots, salt and raisins with milk until very little milk remains.
- Add saffron, Kulfi Mix, stir and taste for sweetness. Add sugar according to taste.
- Cook the halwa until sugar dissolves and liquid evaporates.
- Stir in the ghee, garnish with almonds and serve either hot or chilled.