The stove top was being used to capacity, so this cauliflower dish was baked in the oven. It tasted great and was so easy to assemble. It goes well with rice or chapatis.
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 tsp. ghee
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk yogurt, onion salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, curry powder, oil, salt, paprika and asafoetida in a shallow pan.
- Add cauliflower florets and turn until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove cauliflower from marinade and place on a cookie sheet.
- Pat marinade over florets and bake at 350°F until golden brown for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro and ghee.