|Dimer Dhokar Dalna|
- Beat eggs with next 7 ingredients and pour into a greased pie dish.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes until set.
- Place a dinner plate over the pie dish and turn over, cut the egg cake into squares and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sputter cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- Add tomatoes and simmer until they break down completely.
- Stir in onions, ginger and garlic pastes, paprika and garam masala powder.
- Add potatoes, stir well and simmer until oil resurfaces.
- Add broth and carefully drop egg cakes into gravy.
- Adjust salt and sugar to taste and bring to a boil.
- Carefully turn egg squares over and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with ghee, cilantro and green chilies before serving.