|Reshmi Chicken Wings|
These melt-in-the-mouth, fall-off-the-bone chicken wings were marinated overnight in salt & pepper, oil, and Greek yogurt whipped with ginger and garlic pastes. It's a quick and easy dish to serve at lunch or as a starter to a more elaborate Indian meal.
|Meijer's Fresh Chicken Wings|
1 (4 oz.) container Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. ginger paste
2 Tbsp. garlic paste
1 Tbsp. black pepper powder
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
salt to taste
The night before,
- Wash and segment chicken wings into drummettes and wings.
- Toss wings and drummettes with salt, pepper and oil.
- Whip yogurt with ginger & garlic pastes and rub into wings.
- Marinate chicken wings overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400*F. and grease 2 large foil-lined cookie trays.
- Lay chicken wings on one of the cookie sheets and spread tops with melted butter or spray with butter-flavoured Pam.
- Bake at 400*F for 10 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken wings (reserving juices) to 2nd cookie sheet and broil for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Pour reserved juices over chicken wings and serve.