- In a small bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp. water, ginger paste, cumin powder, turmeric, sugar and salt, and set aside.
- Toss shrimp with salt, saute lightly in oil until pink and set aside.
- Sputter nigella seeds and diced chillies in hot oil.
- Add tomatoes and ginger paste mixture, stir and simmer over medium heat until tomatoes break down and oil resurfaces.
- Add zucchini and salt to taste.
- Stir well, cover and simmer over medium heat until cooked.
- Return shrimp to skillet, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with garam masala, green chilies, cilantro and ghee.
- Stir, remove from heat and serve as a side dish with hot rice or chapatis.