|Mum's Green Beans|
|Mum's Original Recipe|
|Ready to Eat!|
- Bring a pan of water and salt to the boil, add green beans, bring back to a boil, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter nigella seeds.
- Add green chilies and onions, fry until onions turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and fry until tomatoes break down.
- Add fries and green beans along with black pepper, adjust salt to taste, stir and cover.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.