|The Stuffing Inside|
|Topped and Fried|
- Melt a tablespoon of butter and fry onions, tomatoes and green chilies until mushy.
- Add 1/2 the remaining butter and beaten eggs.
- Fry just until eggs are set and place the bottom half of the buns on the eggs.
- When the eggs detach from the skillet, fold edges of omelette over the buns.
- Fry all sides of buns and flip over.
- Top with chicken first and then cheese slices and cover with the top half of the buns.
- Flip the buns over, add remaining butter and fry top half of sandwiches.
- Turn them over once more and split into individual sandwiches.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney or choice.