|Egg-Topped Glass Noodles Soup|
|Egg Adds More Protein|
|Fast & Easy Prep|
1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon powder
- Beat egg with chicken buillon powder.
- Bring chicken broth to boil and turn heat off.
- Drop noodles into broth, cover for 5 minutes and cut with scissors.
- Add remaining ingredients, except beaten egg, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to minimum and pour beaten egg over soup.
- Cover and simmer until egg sets and is cooked firm.
- Carefully pour soup into serving bowl and enjoy!