1 pkg. Gits Kulfi mix (see Notes to make your own)
1/2 stick unsalted butter
2 cups water, set to a low simmer
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup sliced almonds & pistachios
- Simmer water, cardamom and sugar over medium-low heat.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat & melt butter.
- Stir-fry almonds and raisins until golden brown, remove half and set aside for garnishing.
- Add vermicelli & kulfi mix to remaining almonds and raisins in pan and stir-fry until coated with butter.
- Add simmering water, lower heat, cover and simmer until all the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to serving dish, fluff with a fork & garnish with remaining nuts and raisins.