|Koi Maacher Jhaal|
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat and brown fish on both sides.
- Remove fish from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil and sputter nigella seeds, 2 sliced green chilies, turmeric powder and chili powder.
- Add tomatoes and stir-fry until oil resurfaces.
- Add simmering water and return fish to the pan.
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, turn fish over, lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Adjust salt to taste, transfer to a serving dish and garnish with whole green chilies.