|Chicken & Broccoli Lo Mein|
If you're making your own there's no need to add sauce to your noodles. Use this sauce instead.
- Thaw frozen noodles for 1 hour on the kitchen counter and cut noodle disc into 4 pieces, if necessary.
- Make sauce by bringing water and dried red chilies and next 3 ingredients to a boil, cool for 10 minutes, blend and set aside.
- Mix chicken with corn starch and salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry in vegetable oil for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry until cooked but still crisp.
- Add thawed noodles along with sauce and stir until well combined.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, garnish with green onions and serve.