|Moo Shu Chicken|
handful unsalted, roasted peanuts for garnishing
- Stir-fry minced chicken & onions in hot vegetable oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic, soya and duck sauces, water chestnuts and vegetables, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add simmering broth, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and broth is absorbed.
- Stir in sesame oil and sprinkle green onions over the chicken.
- Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with a dampened paper towel.
- Lay tortillas on paper towel and fold ends over and place another dampened paper towel over the tortillas, tucking ends under tortillas.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and set aside.
- Layer each tortilla with duck sauce, lettuce, chicken and top with unsalted roasted peanuts.
- Fold tortilla and eat like a soft taco with more duck sauce as needed.