|Chicken with Riced Cauliflower|
1 large head cauliflower, chopped and riced in a food processor
1 lb. skinless & boneless chicken thighs, sliced thinly
2 large carrots, diced
1 large onion, diced
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. white pepper or to taste
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 bunch cilantro stems, diced
- Mix chicken with white pepper and soy sauce & set aside
- Chop cauliflower in a food processor until the size of rice.
- Heat sesame oil over high heat, add onions & garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add cilantro stems & chicken slices and stir-fry until almost done.
- Add carrots and stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
- Adjust level of salt with more soy sauce, if necessary.