|Palang Alu Posto Bhaja|
- Heat oil over high heat and stir-fry poppy seeds until they turn golden brown.
- Add kalonji and chilies, stir-fry until chilies darken and add the onions.
- Stir-fry onions until they become translucent, add potatoes, ginger paste and salt to taste.
- Turn heat down to medium, add a sprinkling of water and cook potatoes until half-cooked.
- Dump all the spinach into the skillet, stir well and add salt to taste.
- When the spinach wilts and all moisture is absorbed, transfer to a serving dish and garnish with a teaspoon of white poppy seeds.