|Fresh Rolls with Chicken Salad|
|Chilled Chicken Salad|
2 stalks celery, sliced lengthwise several times and diced crosswise
- Line a plate with 2 paper towels.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and set aside
- Soften each rice paper by making several passes under running water.
- Blot rice paper on each side on paper towels.
- Lay lettuce on lower half of rice paper and top with 2 Tbsp. chicken salad.
- Start rolling tightly from bottom of rice paper, covering lettuce and stuffing completely.
- Roll once, tuck in both sides and keep rolling all the way up.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 for remaining 3 rice papers.
- Slice in half for presentation and serve with sweet chili sauce.