|Chicken Laksa Soup & Fresh Spring Rolls|
You can swap out the shrimp for chicken & shrimp dumplings with julienned Malabar spinach.
wedges of lime
- Stir-fry minced chicken & onions in hot vegetable oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic paste, hoisin and oyster sauces, and water chestnuts, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and sprinkle green onions over the chicken.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Bring noodle soup ingredients to a boil and cook noodles until soft for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide soup between 2 bowls, top with stir-fried chicken and choice of garnishes.