|Fresh Spring Rolls|
|Fresh Spring Roll Ingredients|
- Stir-fry the minced chicken & onions in hot vegetable oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add garlic paste, hoisin and oyster sauces, and water chestnuts, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and sprinkle green onions over the chicken.
- Remove from heat and bring to room temperature.
- Pour cold water into a flat dish and line a plate with a paper towel.
- Slide a rice paper into the water, wetting both sides of the rice paper.
- Blot each side of the rice paper on the paper towel, making sure to handle the rice paper gently so it doesn't tear.
- Lay a lettuce leaf on the softened rice paper along with 1 Tbsp. chicken.
- Roll two opposite sides of rice paper (left & right sides) over the filling and begin rolling tightly from bottom to top.
- Repeat steps 6 to 9 with other three sheets of rice paper.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce.