|Chicken Fajita Casserole|
1 pkg. (16 oz./1 lb.) fajita chicken strips, cubed or shredded
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced new potatoes
1 can (10.5 oz.) Campbell's cream of chicken soup
2 Tbsp. low-fat sour cream
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
1 pkg. (16 oz./2 cups) reduced fat grated cheese
6 stalks green onions, whites only chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set aside 1 Tbsp. grated cheese for garnish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and place in an 8" x 8" Pyrex dish.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, garnish with grated cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes more until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with Doritos or tortillas.