|Bengali Dimer Paratha|
squeeze of lime juice
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and rub surface with half Tbsp. butter.
- Swirl to coat bottom of skillet with half the beaten egg.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mixed vegetables over eggs and cover with tortilla.
- Press tortilla to seal with egg and cook for 1 minute.
- Slide tortilla onto a plate and return skillet to the stove over low heat.
- Melt remaining butter and pour remaining beaten egg into skillet.
- Swirl to coat bottom of skillet & cover with uncooked side of tortilla.
- Spread remaining vegetables over one half of tortilla.
- Fold other half over and press to seal.
- Cut in half & carefully turn over each half to cook other side.