|Chingri Maacher Malai Curry|
Shrimp in Coconut Cream Sauce
- Toss shrimp with salt and turmeric, stir-fry until pink and set aside.
- Blend blanched onions, ginger paste, garlic paste & tomatoes into a paste.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat & sputter shah jeera, cinnamon & cardamoms.
- Add diced onions & Kashmiri mirch, & stir-fry until onions turn translucent.
- Add blended paste, lower heat to medium & simmer until oil resurfaces.
- Add garam masala powder, coconut cream & shrimp to pan.
- Toss to coat shrimp with sauce, adjust salt & simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chilies, cilantro and ghee.