|Methi Shaak Begun Bori Diye|
2 bunches fresh fenugreek greens, chopped and washed thoroughly
4 Oriental eggplant, cut in cubes
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. Shah jeera or cumin seeds
1 green chili, diced
salt to taste
1 Tbsp. ginger paste
- Toss eggplant with salt and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter shah jeera and green chilies.
- Stir-fry boris until golden brown, remove and soak in 1/4 cup hot water.
- Add eggplant and fry until golden brown.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach wilts.
- Add boris along with soaking liquid and ginger paste.
- Adjust salt to taste and stir-fry until water evaporates.