|Marmlade Using Just Two Ingredients|
|Fast & Easy Marmalade|
|A No-Fail Method|
- Remove the peels from half the oranges and boil with water until translucent.
- Drain orange peels, slice thinly and set aside, reserving liquid for later.
- Process chopped orange along with remaining peel until reduced to a thick pulp.
- Place processed orange in a saucepan along with sugar and reserved liquid.
- Simmer over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- When the liquid evaporates and the marmalade turns syrupy, remove a teaspoonful in a small dish and freeze for 2 minutes.
- The marmalade is ready when the juices stop running after freezing.
- Stir in the strips of peel that were cooked earlier and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer jam to hot, sterilized glass jars and store in the refrigerator for 3 weeks or freeze indefinitely.
- Place a frozen jar of marmalade in the refrigerator overnight to thaw naturally.