|Lau'er Muro Ghonto|
2 tsp. garlic paste
2 tsp. ginger paste
- Clean fish heads well and marinate with turmeric and salt for half an hour.
- Heat oil, fry fish heads until golden brown, remove from oil and set aside.
- In the same oil, sputter cumin seeds and bay leaves.
- Add squash along with turmeric, ginger & garlic pastes, salt & sugar to taste and serrano peppers, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place fish heads over the squash, cover again and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the juices from the squash evaporate, stir well, breaking up the fish heads.
- Add garam masala, adjust salt to taste, stir well and garnish with cilantro & ghee.