|Chobani Greek Yogurt|
|Clockwise from top left:|
Tortilla layered with lettuce & tzatziki
Slice of meatloaf
Tzatziki Meatloaf Rollup
1 pkg. Lipton Recipe Secrets Beefy Onion flavour (or any soup mix)
- Preheat oven to 375*F and coat bottom and sides of bread pan with Pam.
- Grate carrots and onion in a food processor, add eggs and milk and process for another minute.
- Combine all ingredients together by hand until thoroughly mixed.
- Pack into bread pan making sure to fill all nooks and crannies.
- Bake at 375*F for an hour or until top is golden brown.
- Allow to rest for at least 15 minutes so that residual juices are absorbed.
- Peel cucumber, cut out center to remove seeds and chop roughly.
- Grate cucumber and chilies in a food processor, sprinkle liberally with salt and drain in a colander for a couple of hours.
- Combine garlic, oil and salt to taste in a small dish and set aside to develop flavours.
- Whip yogurt until smooth and creamy, and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Adjust salt to taste and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and more dill weed.
- Use as a vegetable dip, serve alongside biryani/pulao, grilled meats or use as a sandwich spread.