|Pre-cooked Rice Noodles|
|Recipe on back of package|
|Singapore Vermicelli Noodles with Shrimp|
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. grated ginger or paste
2 stalks green onions, sliced
1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp. Ajinomoto (MSG), optional
salt to taste
- Remove noodles from package and separate to remove clumps.
- Simmer curry powder, salt & black pepper in broth for 3 minutes.
- Off heat, soak noodles in broth until water is absorbed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and saute ginger, garlic and 1 green chili.
- Add onions and tomatoes and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add noodles, asparagus, chicken, tofu and salt to taste.
- Make a well in the center, pour some oil and beaten eggs and allow to set.
- Turn heat down to medium, add noodles and MSG, stir and cook until noodles are coated with eggs.
- Garnish with sesame oil, remaining diced chilies and green onions.