|Farashi Bean, Alu aar Choto Chingrir Chochori|
- Heat oil over medium-high heat & sputter nigella seeds & green chilies.
- Add onions and stir-fry until translucent.
- Sprinkle in Kashmiri mirch & tomatoes & cook until tomatoes break down.
- Stir in green beans, salt and potatoes and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- Add salad shrimp, stir well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with ghee, transfer to a serving dish and mound deep fried onions on top.