|5 Vegetables in Coconut Milk|
All the vegetables are cut in cubes of similar size.
1 daikon radish, peeled and cubed
2 Japanese eggplant, cut in half lengthwise and cut in half moon shapes
1 cup frozen green peas
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. mustard seeds
2 bay leaves
1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
juice of 1 lime
1 tsp. ghee
- Add simmering water to sauce ingredients, stir into a paste and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat.
- Sputter tempering ingredients, & cook sweet potatoes, russet potatoes and radish until almost cooked.
- Stir in eggplant and peas along with sauce ingredients.
- Cover & simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add coconut milk, adjust salt, bring to a boil & simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour lime juice over vegetables and stir well.
- Garnish with cilantro and ghee.