To make a white fried rice increase the fish sauce to 4+1 tablespoons of fish sauce and omit the soy sauce. There's no need to add salt because both fish and soy sauce are loaded with salt.
- Marinate shrimp with 1 Tbsp. fish sauce and set aside.
- Remove clumps from rice with fingers and mix with last 5 ingredients.
- Heat 4 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat and stir-fry minced dried shrimp, onions, garlic and green chili until onions turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and peas and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp along with fish sauce in which they were marinating.
- Stir, add rice and fold into contents in pan.
- Make a well in the rice, heat 2 Tbsp. oil in well and pour in beaten eggs.
- Allow eggs to set and stir into the rice, scrambling the eggs.
- Transfer fried rice to a serving bowl, garnish with green onions and serve.