1 lb. medium sized shrimp, shelled & deveined
2 large onions, diced
6-8 cloves garlic, diced
3 medium tomatoes, diced
1 tsp. tomato paste
1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. Better Than Bouillon Chicken Concentrate
1 Tbsp. green chilli sauce
salt to taste
1/2 bunch coriander leaves, diced
6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Stir-fry onions & garlic until onions turn translucent.
3. Add tomatoes and stir-fry until oil resurfaces.
4. Mix sauces, sesame oil, tomato paste & chicken concentrate.
6. Add shrimp, stir well and simmer over medium heat until shrimp cook.
Serve over hot, steamed Basmati rice.