2 cups chicken broth
6-8 shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 slice roasted turkey, sliced
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 head Romaine lettuce, julienned
4 stalks green onions, chopped
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. (1/4 stick) butter
2 Tbsp. soya sauce
1 Tbsp. sesame sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
8 pork & shrimp dumplings
- Bring chicken broth to a boil, blanch noodles, drain and set both noodles and broth aside.
- In a small saucepan, season reserved chicken broth and boil dumplings in it, garnishing with chopped green onions and a drizzle of sesame oil. Keep soup warm.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat and stir-fry lettuce, white portion of green onions and shrimp.
- When shrimp turn pink add sliced turkey and stir.
- Stir in noodles, making sure everything is thoroughly combined and pour soya sauce over top.
- Make a well in center of wok and melt butter.
- Pour beaten eggs into butter and scramble lightly, then add the noodles and stir well.
- Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper and garnish with sesame oil and green onions.
- Serve with soup.