This is very quick and easy to make and took me exactly 10 minutes to put together and pop in the oven before setting the table for dinner. We were so anxious to try it that we had it for dessert right after dinner today.
1 cup (8 oz.) mango pulp*
1 can Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 tub (7 oz.) Greek unflavored yogurt**
1/2 tsp. saffron, crushed
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Blend all ingredients and pour into an oven-proof dish.
- Place the dish in a larger pan of water.
- Bake at 300F for 45 minutes or until the edges brown slightly.
- It's okay for the center to jiggle slightly.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.