1 lb. (about 20) cooked meatballs
1 Russet potato, peeled and cubed
1 bag baby carrots
1 cup chicken broth
1 can (14 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 cup water
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp. sour cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook potatoes & carrots in chicken broth until tender.
- Stir in the meatballs.
- Combine soup and water, add to saucepan and stir.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until meatballs are fork tender.
- Adjust salt to taste, keeping in mind that both the chicken broth and soup contain salt.
- Turn stove off and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or steamed rice.