|Tandoori Cauliflower & Potato Casserole|
Take it easy with the salt because grated cheese has plenty. Serve as a side dish with grilled meats, chicken, fish or shrimp.
1 large cauliflower, trimmed, sliced & blanched
2 (8 oz.) cups grated Mexican blend cheese
2 tsp. tandoori masala powder
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup chicken broth
butter to dot the top
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Heat oil, and stir-fry onions, cauliflower & potatoes, cover and simmer until cooked.
- Season with tandoori powder, paprika and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in yogurt, mixing it into gravy.
- Spray a baking dish with Pam non-stick butter spray.
- Layer onions, potatoes, cauliflower and cheese twice.
- Pour chicken broth around edges and dot top with butter.
- Bake at 350*F for 20-25 minutes until bubbling & golden brown.